One Sky, One Destiny
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie...

3 posters

Go down

WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie... Empty WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie...

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:46 pm

Hello, all of you people... I'm WantaSoraplushie from KHInsider. Very Happy I am a fangirl by heart. The sane type. Well, I guess sane is a reletive term... I'm not a screaming yaoi fangirl. Just a normal fangirl. I love Harry Potter, Kingdom Hearts (duh), The Lion King, Detective Conan/Case Closed, Pirates of the Caribbean, National Treasure, almost any Disney movie, CSI:, Numb3rs, NCIS, The Companions of Bayern, Fablehaven, Alex Rider, Percy Jackson and the Olympians, Leven Thumps, The Secrets of the Immortal Nicolas Flamel, Septemus Heap, +Anima, Avatar the Last Airbender, Xiaolin Showdown... to be continued as I think up more.

I want to be a writer, and have a FanFiction account if you want to go look at it.
http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1488347/luvablenerd

So yeah... That's me!

Last edited by WantaSoraplushie on Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:19 am; edited 1 time in total
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie... Empty Re: WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie...

Post by Inoue Sat Dec 26, 2009 3:07 pm

Welcome! ^^ It's nice to have another member on board~
Inoue
Inoue
Tech Support

Back to top Go down

WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie... Empty Re: WantaSoraplushie still wants a Sora plushie...

Post by Organization_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:50 am

Hi Wanta! Good to see you're here too!

I've been thinking of trying out the Percy Jackson series actually...so you recommend it, I presume?
Organization_42
Organization_42
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:18 am

Organization_42 wrote:Hi Wanta! Good to see you're here too!

I've been thinking of trying out the Percy Jackson series actually...so you recommend it, I presume?

Good to see you too, Org! I recommend it very much! I love that series! Lots of exclamation points!
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Organization_42 Sun Dec 27, 2009 12:06 pm

I guess you're really excited for the movie then, huh? Smile I want to try and get my hands on the book before I see it though.
Organization_42
Organization_42
Heartless

Back to top Go down

Post by WantaSoraplushie Sun Dec 27, 2009 2:10 pm

Very excited. I'm slightly worried about the casting, but that usually happens when books are made into movies.
WantaSoraplushie
WantaSoraplushie
Junior Hero

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down